The Credit Union was started in 1938 as the St. Agnes Federal Credit Union. In 1951 St. John the Baptist was added and our name changed to St. Agnes-St. John Toledo Federal Credit Union.
In 2001 the credit union merged with St. Mary’s-St. Thomas Credit Union and changed its name to Parish Federal Credit Union. St. Ignatius Credit Union was added in 2006, and in 2012 the credit union expanded its membership charter to include all members of the Toledo Diocese.
While the Parish Credit Union has changed over time, we maintain a steadfast commitment to the financial health and prosperity of our members. The more things change, the more our commitment will stay the same. We exist to promote; FAITH-FAMILY-FUTURE for our members and their families.